Term & Conditions
Welcome to the Meds Helper website!
These terms and conditions govern your visit to Meds Helper’s website, which is located at https://medshelper.com/. By accessing this website, we think you agree to such terms & conditions. If you ever do not agree to all of the terms & conditions listed on this page, do not use Meds Helper.
These Terms and Conditions, Security Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements are governed by the following terminology: “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to you, the person who accesses this website and accepts the terms and conditions of the business. Our company is referred to as “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Ours,” and “Us.” Both the client and ourselves are referred to as “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us.” All terms apply to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payout that is required to begin the process of our support to the client in its most proper manner for the purpose of satisfying the client’s needs in accordance with and subject to, prevalent Dutch law. Any usage of the aforementioned language, as well as additional terms in the single, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, is understood to mean the same thing.
Unless otherwise indicated, all content on Meds Helper is the intellectual property of Meds Helper and/or its licensors. All rights to intellectual property are retained. You may download this for personal use from Meds Helper, subject to the limitations set out in these terms & conditions.
You are not permitted to:
- Repurpose content from Meds Helper.
- Sell, rent, or sublicense Meds Helper content.
- Reproduce, replicate, or copy Meds Helper content
- Redistribute Meds Helper material
This agreement’s term starts on the specified date.The Terms And Conditions Generator was used to generate our terms and conditions.
Parts of this site allow users to publish and share views and information in designated places. Prior to their appearance on the Internet, Meds Helper didn’t really filter, edit, publish, or evaluate comments. The thoughts and opinions expressed in the comments do not represent those of Meds Helper, its agents, or affiliates. The views and opinions expressed in comments represent the opinions and views of the individual who posted them. Meds Helper shall not be responsible for the comment or for any responsibility, damages or costs caused and/or suffered as a consequence of the use of and/or publishing of and/or display of the comment on this website to the extent allowed by relevant laws.
Meds Helper retains the right to review all comments and to delete any that are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of our terms and conditions.
You guarantee and represent the following:
- You have all the required permission and consent to publish the comment on our website, and you are authorised to do so.
- No third-party intellectual property, such as copyright, patent, or trademarks, are infringed upon by the Comments;
- There is no defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise illegal content in the comments that is a violation of privacy.
- The comments would not be used to sell or promote business, customs, or current commercial or illegal conduct.
You hereby give Meds Helper a non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, edit, and authorise others to use, reproduce, edit, and allow others to use, reproduce, edit, and authorise others to use, reproduce, edit, and authorise others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your remarks in any form, format, or medium.
Creating a Link to Our Content:
- The following organisations may link to our website without prior written permission
- Internet search engines
- Publication houses;
- Online directory distributors might very well link to our site in the same way that they link to the sites of other businesses listed in the directory; and all companies in the system are accredited, excluding soliciting non-profits, charity shops, and fundraising organizations, which are not allowed to link to our website.
These organisations are free to link to our main website, publications, or other website as long as the link: (a) is not deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, tacit approval, or approval of the connection party or its products and/or services; and (c) is suitable for the connection party’s site.
Other requests for links from the organisations listed below may be reviewed and approved:
- Well-known consumer and/or business information sources
- Dot.com domain-based community sites;
- Non-profit organisations, including such associations or other organisations;
- Internet directory distributors;
Internet portals on the internet
- companies that specialise in accountancy, legal, or consulting; and
- professional organisations and educational institutions.
If we determine that: (a) the linkage would not reflect poorly on or our credentialed business owners; (b) the organisation has no bad records with us; (c) the profit from the hyperlink needs to compensate for the nonattendance of Meds Helper; and (d) the connection is in the context of global resource information, we will approve pertinent questions from these organisations.
These organisations are welcomed to link to our home page if the link is: (a) not deceptive; (b) does not falsely indicate sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking company or its products or services; and (c) is suitable for the linking group’s website.
If you’re one of the listed companies in article 2 above, please feel free to contact us via e-mail at Meds Helper if you’d want to link to our website. Include your name, the name of your organisation, contact info, and the Urls of your website, and also a list of any Url from which you intend to link with our site and a list of the Url on our site to which we would like to link. Expect a response in two to three weeks.
Approved organisations may connect to our website using the following URL:
- Using our business’s name; or
- Using the associated Universal Resource Locator (URL); or
- By displaying our website in any other manner to make sense in terms and form of the linked party’s website.
There will be no usage of Meds Helper’s symbol or any artwork for linking without a mark licencing agreement.
Without our explicit permission and written consent, you may not construct frames over our websites that alter the visual representation or appearance of our website.
Responsibility for the Content:
The site will be updated on a regular basis.. You undertake to defend and protect us against any and all claims that arise from your website. There should be no link (s) on any site that may be construed as defamatory, obscene, or illegal, or that infringes, violates, or promotes the infringing or other breach of any third-party rights.
- Your Personal Information
- Please read our Privacy Statement
- Rights Reservations
We retain the right to ask you to delete all links to our website, or any specific link to the website. Upon our request, you undertake to immediately remove all links to our website.We retain the right to change these terms and conditions, as well as the linking policy, at any moment. You agree to be bound by and obey these linking terms of service if you continue to connect to our Website.
Our website’s links have been removed:
You are welcome to contact us at any time if you discover any link on the Website that is objectionable for any reason. A request to remove links will be considered, and we’re not obliged to do so or to reply to you personally.
We make no guarantees that the information is true, full, or accurate, and we make no guarantees that the website will continue to be accessible or that the content on the site will be updated on a regular basis.
- We disclaim any claims, warranties, and conditions related to this website and its use to the fullest extent allowed by applicable law. This disclaimer in no way: • limits or excludes our or your responsibility for death or bodily harm;
- Our or your responsibility for fraud or false misrepresentation is limited or excluded
- Restrict any of your or your obligations in any manner that is not allowed by law; or
- Exclude any one of our and your obligations that under relevant legislation can not be excluded.
- The limits and prohibitions of responsibility set forth in this section, including in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the previous paragraph; and (b) apply to all obligations arising underneath The site will be updated on a regular basis.
- We shall not be held responsible for any content on your website.
- Our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation is restricted or not applicable;
Contract, tort, or statutory obligation violations are all covered by the disclaimer. We shall not be responsible for any damage or damage of any kind as long as the site and the data and services online are offered free of charge.